Our Favorite Venues
VENUES WE LOVE AND TIPS ON HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR VENUE
Below you will find a comprehensive list of almost all (adding new ones every day) the venues we have had the pleasure of working with over the years. We’ve also included some free tips on how to choose your wedding venue location.
If you are still searching for your venue, feel free to CONTACT US with questions, and we’ll be happy to give recommendations or share a DJ perspective on a specific venue you are considering.
- Venue selection is CRITICAL to the overall success of your wedding or special event.
- Picking the right size venue makes a significant impact on the energy and how the room feels to your guests, which translates to whether we can get a successful dance party going
- Too large, and the space feels too cavernous, and guests do not feel comfortable.
- Too small, and it is too crowded and difficult for guests to move easily from the bar to the dance floor, which is the pattern we want after dinner.
- There is a sweet spot based on your anticipated guest count, so working with your wedding planner and venue representative can give you a realistic picture of how the layout will be and if the event space or ballroom is right for you or not.
Clients often fall in love with a venue because of a view or iconic history but don’t stop to consider:
- Does this venue match my style & vibe?
- If I have older guests, how accessible is the venue?
- Is parking easy, or will we need to shuttle guests?
- If the venue is older, does it have enough power and bathrooms?
- Does the venue include catering, rentals, sound & lighting, or will you need to purchase separately?
BIG ISSUE: Does the venue have noise restrictions and shut down early?
Also, sometimes guests allocate too much of their budget to the venue and then can’t afford to hire the pro vendors they want. Another reason why it is great to have a wedding planner on board at the beginning of your selection process. They can help make sure you balance your budget evenly and steer you to a venue that fits your style and needs.
P.S. Having a corporate or social event that is NOT a wedding?
Almost all these venues also host events for:
- Holiday Party
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Prop or Graduation party
Our Favorite Venues
As we are Southern California based, events take us mainly to the following areas:
— Greater Los Angeles
— Downtown Los Angeles (DTLA)
— Beverly Hills
— Bel Air
— Ventura Country
— Pacific Palisades
— Rancho Palos Verdes
— Orange County
— Newport Beach
— Palm Springs
— La Quinta
— Santa Barbara
— Las Vegas